Your use of this web site requires your acceptance of the terms and conditions below, as well as any amendments or additional terms, policies or procedures published on this website from time to time by Whattopair. You should check these terms and conditions from time to time to keep informed of any such amendments or additions. By accessing and using this website, you are deemed to have agreed to these terms and conditions. Whattopair has the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of this website, including, but not limited to, content, hours of availability, and equipment needed for access or use.
1. If (a) you are not of legal drinking age in the jurisdiction from which you are accessing this site; (b) it is otherwise illegal in your jurisdiction for you to access, view and/or use this site; or (c) the consumption, use, advertising or promotion of alcohol and/or alcoholic beverages is illegal in your jurisdiction, then you may not use this web site. If any of these conditions apply to you, please leave this site immediately. If you do not leave this site, then you will be deemed for all purposes to have represented that none of these conditions apply to you.
2. This web site and its content is copyright © 2010-2011 Whattopair, all rights reserved. Whattopair either owns the intellectual property rights in the underlying HTML, text, audio clips, video clips and other content on our website (including the organization and layout of this site), or has obtained the permission of the owner of the intellectual property in such content to use the content on our website.
3. Whattopair grants to you a strictly limited license to display on your computer, print, download and use a single copy of the underlying HTML, text, audio clips, video clips and other content on our website, for non-commercial (personal or educational) purposes only, provided that (a) you do not modify any such content; and (b) you include with and display on each copy of such content the associated copyright notice and this limited license.
4. You cannot make any other use of this content including, but not limited to:
5. This website contains various trademarks which are owned by Whattopair. The names of all products and services mentioned on our website are the trademarks of their respective owners. The display of trademarks or trade names on this website does not convey or create any license or other rights in these marks or names. Any unauthorized use of them is strictly prohibited.
6. The information posted by Whattopair on this site is believed to be accurate when posted, but is not warranted or represented in any way to be so. Any use or reliance on such information is at your own risk. Your access and/or use of this site is strictly on an "as is" basis, and you must not assume that this site will be error free or that it will operate without interruption or as intended.
8. Whattopair welcomes your comments regarding this website, but we will not accept or consider creative ideas, suggestions or materials other than those we have specifically requested. Accordingly, we ask that you do not send us any such materials. If, despite this request, you do send us creative materials or other information, you agree not to assert any ownership right or legal right to or control over your submission (including, but not limited to, copyright, trademark, moral rights, or implied contract) and you waive the right to receive any financial or other consideration in connection with such unsolicited submission including, but not limited to, an acknowledgment or credit.
9. You agree to use any bulletin board, uploading feature, e-mail or other forum for communication only to send and receive messages and material that are related to the website or particular forum. You acknowledge that chats, postings, conferences, and other communications by you or any other person are not endorsed by Whattopair, and such communications should not be considered to have been reviewed, screened, or approved by Whattopair. If you rely on information posted by other users, you do so solely at your own risk. You agree that upon posting material on the Whattopair website, you grant Whattopair and its successors and assigns a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual right and license under your copyright to use, adapt, publish, distribute, translate, reproduce and create works derived from or based upon such material in any and all media, without any duty to account to you. In addition, you irrevocably waive all of your moral rights as author in respect of such information, however arising. You shall use this website for lawful purposes only. You shall not use this website to do any of the following:
10. Whattopair reserves the right for any reason to remove without notice any content of this website received from you, including without limitation bulletin board postings. Whattopair reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to deny any person access to this website or any portion thereof without notice. Whattopair reserves the right to edit any notices of postings for clarity and length.
11. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Whattopair, its affiliates and partners, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against all claims and expenses, including lawyers' fees, arising out of your use of this website.
14. This site is created and controlled by Whattopair in the Province of Ontario, Canada. As such, the laws of the Province of Ontario, and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein, shall govern these disclaimers, terms and conditions, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. Whattopair reserves the right to make changes to its site and these disclaimers, terms and conditions at any time.
15. The parties have required that this agreement and all documents related hereto be prepared in English.